More Than Just Words heads up an international team of certified translators.
What is a certified translation?
All translations to be produced for legal purposes abroad may be certified and subject to international legal formalities. A certified translation is signed and stamped by a certified translator. Although the original documentation can be sent via different means (fax, mail), the translation of this original document may only be delivered on paper since it must contain the translator’s signature and original stamp to be authenticated as a certified translation.
Who requests these types of translations?
Certified translations are generally requested by institutions such as:
- Insurance companies
- Public authorities
The most common types of documents:
- Birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, academic records, wills, criminal records.
- Official school or work records or medical reports.
- Powers of attorney, contracts, letters of intent and memos.
- Legal documents
- Official recognition of academic records, diplomas
- Migration procedures
- Residence permits
- Financial information, invoices
Each assignment is handled with complete confidentiality.